Amina Al Abbasi is a Bahraini Artist, who works around subjects of cultural arts and portrays them in a modern way. Amina is a self-taught artist who strives to keep cultural subjects alive in our present and future, to find that common ground of beauty when it’s not too obvious.
Amina is also a lifestyle designer, covering subjects such as Home décor and fashion accessories. An owner of Amina Gallery, which is a platform covering Art Pieces, and 20 other products lines from her creation , Amina Gallery products are sold in over 8 countries and growing.
MY WORK SO FAR INCLUDES :
- Oct 2019, Create the entire Product line- Gift shop for Dahesh Museum of Art , New York
- March 2019, Awarded Bahrain Entrepreneur Honor Seal Award by the Supreme Council for Women
- May 2016 Exhibiting at Victoria and Albert Museum , London
- Sept ,2016 Opening of Amina Gallery Seef Mall
- Feb ,2016 Art Bahrain Solo Exhibition
- April 2015, Noor Dubai Auction by Christies(Painting bid at $25,000), Dubai
- Judging Panel for NBH International Award (Arts Category), Bahrain
- April 2014, Noor Dubai Auction by Christies(Painting bid at $10,000), Dubai
- April 2014, Winner of eGovernment eEnterprenuer Award 2014, Bahrain
- Dec 2013 , Creativity Judge at “Baitkum Baitna” Charity, Bahrain
- Sept 2013 , Opening of Amina Gallery , Riyadat Mall
- As of Ramadhan 2013, my Collection is being sold at Harrods, London
- July 2013, Solo Exhibition at Maison Bo M Galleries “Arabia Nights”, Riyadh
- April 2013, Noor Dubai Auction by Christies (Pringin bid $8,000), Dubai
- Feb 2013, Solo Exhibition at Souq Waqif Art Center , Doha , Qatar
- Participant at Bahrain Annual female Artist Exhibition 2012,2013 , Bahrain
- Caravans of Peace, Painting on camel statues that are used as public monuments in Bahrain.